Marina/Dry Dock Rules
Enjoy and have fun, but please remember to be neighborly.
Summer Trailer Storage
- Summer trailer storage is $100.00 if Prepaid at time Marina takes possession. Thereafter summer trailer storage is $200.
- There will be a $25.00 fee and one week notice required for marina personnel to retrieve a trailer.
- We are not responsible for trailers stored outside.
- No alterations to docks without approval.
- Approved rubber bumpers are available for sale in the office.
- All other concerns must be brought up to Rob Davis.
- Lessee and guests shall stay clear of the fork truck at all times. Do not attempt to walk in front of, or behind the fork truck.
- Customers are not allowed to enter the storage barns where the fork trucks are used.
- We will not operate our fork trucks in inclement weather or in the dark.
- Summer leases do not include loading or unloading your boat from a trailer, unless the boat was stored at one of our facilities during the offseason. We will be happy to provide this service for $40 per lift. We are not responsible for your boat or trailer while loading or unloading.
Covering and Mooring Your Boat
- It is your responsibility to properly cover and Secure your boat.
- If you need assistance please come to the office.
- It is your responsibility to check your boat after severe weather.
- Boats in Slips with an Inboard/outboard or outboard motors must be trimmed down while moored.
Boat Ramp – Elizabeth Lake
- The ramp is open during office hours only. At all other times it will be locked.
- The boat ramp closes when parking lot fills up. At the Marina’s discretion.
- Launching of any additional boats are not allowed.
- Elizabeth Lake Marina is not allowed to do daily launches and is also required by the city to provide MC#’s for all boats docked at the marina.
Dry Dock – Cass Lake
- To schedule launches the preferred method is to use our App (Boat Cloud) or you can call 248-683-6053.
- A one hour notice is required to schedule the boat for launching.
- Dry Dock hours are 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Tuesday through Sunday.
- Dry Dock customers returning to the dock in the rain should cover and secure the boat until weather permits us to return it to the building.
- Please let us know if you intent to stay out past 7:00 PM. First come first served. We only have so many open slips.
- If you stay out past 7:00 PM, You are required to secure your boat in either the Dry Dock loading / unloading area or in the gas dock slips and cover your boat for the night. It will be returned to Dry Dock storage the next business day.
- Dry Dock boats not picked up within ½ hour from scheduled appointment time will be returned to Dry Dock storage.
- Dry Dock customers can launch there boat only once per day.
- Boaters must be capable of safely starting, stopping, and navigating into and out of the dry dock area. Do not rely on our staff to assist you with any of these maneuvers.
Gas Containers and Fuel Handling
- The transporting or pouring of gasoline is prohibited on marina property and will result in the termination of this lease with no refund.
- Gas pump hours are our business hours.
- Outside contractors, or any other person, friend relative, boat owner, etc., are not permitted to perform work of any kind on marina property. The only exception to this is for boats still under warranty, subject to approval by the marina office. Proof of workers compensations insurance is required prior to scheduling service.
Parties of 10 or more people
- In order to serve all our customers, we must be notified prior to any event you may be planning. For us to increase our staff in order to keep the property in order.
- You must reserve your date prior by contacting the office to see if it’s available.
- All signs, decorations, etc… must be taken down prior to you leaving.
- The speed limit in the parking lot is 5 mph for safety, please observe this speed limit as there are small children at play.
- Guest parking on weekends and holidays should be limited to as few cars as possible.
- No parking on the grass until Marina staff has instructed you to do so.
- No cleaning of fish on property.
- Pets shall be on a leash and accompanied at all times. Owners who cannot control their pet, for any reason, will be asked to remove their pet from the property.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to clean up after their pet.
Code of Conduct
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests and must be present.
- Public drunkenness and profanity will not be tolerated
Tubes and Water Toys
- Tubes must be kept inside or on top of your boat. Tube storage is no longer available.
- Leaving your tube behind your boat or in the water is prohibited.
- Air pumps are available that plug into your boat / car.
- The Marina closes at midnight.
- All members and guests must be off property at that time unless prior authorization has been given.
- All federal, state and local laws do apply to Club Royale Marine’s properties.
- Dockage season is officially May 15th to September 15th
Insurance and Disclaimers
- Club Royale does not carry insurance covering your boat, trailer, or personal property. Lessee agrees to keep vessel fully insured with complete marine insurance, including hull coverage and liability insurance. Members and its insurers waive all rights of subrogation against Marina for losses. Club Royale will not be responsible for any injuries or property damage resulting, caused by, or resulting out of the use of the facilities of Marina, and Member does hereby release and discharge Club Royale and its employees from any and all liability from loss, injury (including death), or for damage to persons or property sustained while in or on the premises of Marina, including fire, theft, vandalism, windstorm, high or low water, hail, rain, ice, collision, accident or any other act of god.
- A yearly Dockage contract must be signed by all Members and on file before your boat goes into the water.